Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
That goal!!

Has made him the hottest property at the moment so you know Woodward is going to be interested.

Another big risk, for any team given age, injury record, the fact pace and power is very important to his game.

If Real saw him as an important player for their future, they would not action any deal.

He would cost approx £100 million, 500k a week, signing on fee and agency fee. Would probably be the world’s second largest deal after Neymar.

Has United written all over him!

That goal!!

Has made him the hottest property at the moment so you know Woodward is going to be interested.

Another big risk, for any team given age, injury record, the fact pace and power is very important to his game.

If Real saw him as an important player for their future, they would not action any deal.

He would cost approx £100 million, 500k a week, signing on fee and agency fee. Would probably be the world’s second largest deal after Neymar.

He already takes home 600k pw according to @tolmie's hairdoo.

That goal!!

To help shift season ticket sales before he commits to Madrid!

I do think he is on something like that, but he only has 2 years left and can’t see Real paying anything like that again.

So 500K, plus however much in signing on fee. Could be attractive to a soon to be 29 year old.

For me if I was Real, I’d be turn De Gea’s head and getting him in the deal.

That goal!!

Bale wouldn't move for less than he's already on. Similarly that goal has put £50m-£100m on the price. So a transfer of £150m-£200m and £600k a week

Those figures Bale in unless the scum ship out 3 or four players they can’t afford him. But you can see Mourinho telling Edwood to get it done like the Pogba deal and SancheZ! How that worked out and will Edwood learn from it or is it all about twitter follows and clicks

Only way blue leaves for me is on a loan deal like James Rodriguez to Bayern last year

The figures are too high
Imagine 100million and he gets injured (again).

Would love to sign him but I think he’s a mard arse
He was out 5/6 weeks at start of season so expects to get straight back in the team
Come on mate this is Real Madrid not Spurs
If a world class player comes in and replaces you you can’t walk straight back in with an injury record as long as your arm
Think he needs a smaller club if he wants to be the star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.