His agent was talking about a swap deal.
Bale @ Madrid
Morata @ Chelsea
Tony Martial @ Rags
Cavanni @ PSG
Struggling with anyone else really but don't forget how good he was under Pep at Bayern.

He will not go to a team in Europa league

He might not have a choice. Real, Barca, United, us, Liverpool, Atletico, PSG - none of the best teams in the CL are interested and the rest can't afford him. If he wants to move from Bayern then he might have to take a year in the Europa league with Chelsea.

His agent was talking about a swap deal.
Bale @ Madrid
Morata @ Chelsea
Tony Martial @ Rags
Cavanni @ PSG
Struggling with anyone else really but don't forget how good he was under Pep at Bayern.
Madrid good chance
UTD would sign him just for spite
Chelsea no chance he's playing UEFA Cup
City good chance
Arsenal no chance
Liverpool maybe
Barca no
PSG not really a challenge

Madrid good chance
UTD would sign him just for spite
Chelsea no chance he's playing UEFA Cup
City good chance
Arsenal no chance
Liverpool maybe
Barca no
PSG not really a challenge

The fact that his agent is talking about a swap deal is what is so interesting about this as the club concerned must have a player that Bayern want. I suppose it doesn't have to be a forward player maybe a midfielder or defender, suppose time will tell.

The fact that his agent is talking about a swap deal is what is so interesting about this as the club concerned must have a player that Bayern want. I suppose it doesn't have to be a forward player maybe a midfielder or defender, suppose time will

We have 2 players that could be part of a swap deal maybe some fans won't be happy me saying this but Gundagun or Bernardo could go the other way.

If we get Mahrez & Jorginio + Lewandowski then at least 1 of them will have 2 go.

Excellent player but at 29 would be only a short to midterm signing for us.
Knows Pep very well obviously and would offer a very different option going forward to what we already have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.