Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

By no means agreeing with Yaya but he isn’t the first to make a similar complaint.
Sane. Mendy. Kompany. Sterling. Delph. Dinho.

Then again they are still good players, why would they think he’s racist as he picks them?

So maybe, just maybe, he picks his team on fucking merit. Now jog on.

If Pep would've played you regularly this season Yaya, we would might have not won the league, and definitely not beaten record after record after record. You didn't play because you were not good enough, simple as. Glad that you have buggered off and I won't give you another thought. So much for being a legend.

I’ll be surprised if the newspapers even report this. Everyone’s a racist these days (see recent deleted thread in off-topic about Islam) and the accusation carries pretty much no weight anymore because in 99% of cases, it’s clearly not true which is the same in this case as every City/Pep fan knows. It just makes Yaya look a bit of a knob that’s all, doesn’t make him a shit player and doesn’t change what he did against Stoke or United or Newcastle or Sunderland. I’m sure Pep’s not bothered.

Sane. Mendy. Kompany. Sterling. Delph. Dinho.

Then again they are still good players, why would they think he’s racist as he picks them?

So maybe, just maybe, he picks his team on fucking merit. Now jog on.
I think the "previous" players would be Yaya at Barca and Eto'o at Barca. The main thing they had in common wasn't being African, but being giant divas. Keita had no issues, whereas other divas not Africa had the same problems.

His legacy was destroyed when he cried over a cake and when his agent ran his ugly mouth for long time.
Club will look absolute stupid with all the farewell stuff.

This has Seluk's grubby fingerprints all over it. However, I'm assuming he has Toure's blessing to speak on his behalf.

Which he did throughout his city career, only pep called him out on it and made him apologise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.