Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Pep does not like Africans so he offers £65m for Algerian international Mahrez , if Yaya and his puerile agent had a brain between them they would realise their comments will make Yaya a far less attractive proposition to any future football club , Yaya is one two faced bastard , accepts the lifetime season ticket , milks the applause and accepts the accolade of training pitch being named after him and within days he is besmirching our manager , a big FUCK OFF yaya.

But but but he scored some goals for us which he was paid handsomely to do. Fuck off Yaya you lazy waste of oxygen.

He's not the first and won't be the last City player to be a legend on the field and a complete arsehole off it. We have had a few over the years since I started watching City and I have met some of them.
The reverse is also true I have met a few rag players who I hated on the field but off it were great people. It's always best to separate the player from the man.

Good post

Off to the 'appy' ammers, mayhaps? Calling our resident music critic @BlueHammer85; what d'ya reckon?

Even for us. Surely legs have gone and passed it now, plus he’s huge wages ?
Obviously amazing player back in day and experienced winning trophy’s. Whilst beggars can’t be choosers I don’t think he would be top of my list of choices.

Far from exposing the myth about Pep he is actually reinforcing the fact that certain players and their style are not suited to his methods.
Yaya and his style did not fit the style of Pep, Yaya could not change so the manager managed without him.
At another club Yaya will fit in perfectly.

Even for us. Surely legs have gone and passed it now, plus he’s huge wages ?
Obviously amazing player back in day and experienced winning trophy’s. Whilst beggars can’t be choosers I don’t think he would be top of my list of choices.
It wasn’t too long ago that some ex City player was fired at West Ham because he said African players were lazy in training,

Interesting how his brother was bigging pep up in the presentation. Yaya must have forgotten to tell him eh

Sad but Yaya has ultimately tarnished his legacy, while I'll look back on some fantastic moments with him I'll never view him in the same light as Kompany, Silva or Sergio
Yep, was my fav player some seasons back until the birthday cake fiasco. The club nevertheless give him a great send off and then a few weeks later, this. No respect for the guy whatsoever. As you say, in my mind he won’t go down as one of the all time club legends. Just a well paid player who did a job for us. Massive difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.