Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Kevin De Bruyne on Yaya Touré's claims: “I never saw something, it would be weird if the trainer was racist - with all the black guys in our team. So, I don’t know what Yaya said or if it’s wrongly written or exaggerated. When you don’t play there’s always something you try to find."

"We had the best season ever, so in the end the coach took the right decision to play with the team who played a lot. So, this year the trainer probably thought he [Yaya] wasn’t doing enough, wasn’t fit enough. I’ve never seen something racist at the club, ever."

Well said Kev.

Off to the 'appy' ammers, mayhaps? Calling our resident music critic @BlueHammer85; what d'ya reckon?

12/1 for pep to never sign another African? A bit of a naughty posting of odds from Mr Raggy Power (not that I would expect anything different from him) given the circumstances. When would they pay out if a punter takes up the offer? Never is a long time...

On a more positive note this saga will ensure that Seluk will fester with his reptilian pals Joorabchian and Raiola on the City banned list. It will be amusing if Willian, a client of Joorabchian the snake, ends up with Maureen at the swamp. More pure poison for the Rags dressing room. The great thing about City having deep pockets is that these days we don't have to do business with these sort of parasites and can attract players with good characters. It's great to see United scrambling around in the gutter.

Kevin De Bruyne on Yaya Touré's claims: “I never saw something, it would be weird if the trainer was racist - with all the black guys in our team. So, I don’t know what Yaya said or if it’s wrongly written or exaggerated. When you don’t play there’s always something you try to find."

"We had the best season ever, so in the end the coach took the right decision to play with the team who played a lot. So, this year the trainer probably thought he [Yaya] wasn’t doing enough, wasn’t fit enough. I’ve never seen something racist at the club, ever."

Well said Kev.
And that last paragraph from Kev speaks volumes.He and how many other players could see the fucker wasn`t fit,nor doing enough.
Well said KDB.

Pellets would have to be mad to take yaya on, he's in a dog fight and yaya would be a passenger for 70% of the game. Can you imagine how fast sane would look sprinting past yaya .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.