General Videogame Thread

Fortnite is addictive. So difficult to actually shoot anyone. The time I get a decent gun I usually get shot before using it.

Glad to see I’m not the only one.

When I first started playing Fortnite, the skill gulf was less and people were actually prone to fuck ups. I was proud to say I won one solo game.

Now it's been mastered to the nth degree by all the little cunts who know every exploit and angle, I can only win in squads. The playerbase is mainly comprised of selfish little bastards trying to emulate the next squeaky bastard Youtuber.

Player unknown battlegrounds is the adult version of Fortnite.

It may be glitchy but it's constantly getting patched and well worth the nominal fee. Fortnite is full of little douchebags and the cartoony graphics are horrendous!

If anyone is on the XBOX and playing Pubg, Me and my squad will happily help you try get you some winner winner chicken dinners if you're struggling and want some games.

It may be glitchy but it's constantly getting patched and well worth the nominal fee. Fortnite is full of little douchebags and the cartoony graphics are horrendous!
PUBG is both excellent and infuriating at the same time.

Great idea, great fun when it all kicks off but it looks awful, has too many cheaters in it and lots of times it's a loot and run through a field simulator.

Shame PUBG isn't on PS4

E3 this upcoming week, this is what I am hoping for:

FF7 remake news
Actual game play of Red Dead Redemption 2
Devil May Cry 5
New Splinter Cell
New Gran Turismo
actual date for Kojima game

Microsoft's E3 showing might be interesting this year as rumour has it they've took on board complaints about the lack of exclusives compared to Sony. I don't have a console but I think it's a smart move to have "console exclusives"(I can't see how it can be a negative personally) as the game sales are what count surely and those who like the occasional game on PC get nicely polished video games to choose from.

I'm expecting some new "IP's" or whatever buzzword they call them now.

As well as...

Games that offered sneak peaks in last years E3 that we might get to see more of:
The Last Night
Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Was going to suggest Ooblets simply because it's published by Tim Schafer Double Fine Studios but it seems he has no involvement in the game's development and it seems a little too... I'm trying to think of a word that wont offend those who like that style but I'll just leave it at not my style. That's just first glance though I may have that wrong.

Existing franchise updates:

Gears of War 5
Halo 6

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.