General Videogame Thread

Sad that KSP2 has been killed by Take2. The first was a proper indie success story. At least that will still live a long time with modders.

They don't make em like they used to.

Having a clear out and came across an old boxed windows 95 game I obviously bought at some point and couldn't get to run on my potato powered PC at the time or

Super Eurofighter (EF) 2000, win 95
The fucking thing has a 280 page (all English) User Manual...and a 50 page addendum booklet
(actually I can see me opening it and going "FUCK THAT")

Sad that KSP2 has been killed by Take2. The first was a proper indie success story. At least that will still live a long time with modders.
As much as I loved the first game, I was always skeptical about KSP2. KSP has a certain vibe to it, and I always thought that they would struggle to recreate it

Very much enjoying Manor Lords.

Brilliant for those with disabilities and already very well flushed out for an early access title.

Then again, I have always loved city building / grand strategy games.

Quite shocked and annoyed to see something this happen. Microsoft buys out a studio and then decides to close it. Dishonored series and Deathloop were great games. I know Redfall was a miss but it seems rather extreme to shut it all down after one game.

Studio that delivered Hi-fi rush also gone.

Quite shocked and annoyed to see something this happen. Microsoft buys out a studio and then decides to close it. Dishonored series and Deathloop were great games. I know Redfall was a miss but it seems rather extreme to shut it all down after one game.

Studio that delivered Hi-fi rush also gone.

Microsoft have brought very little to the industry despite their long period involved in gaming

Online gaming in the form of Xbox Live was revolutionary back in the day but they've done very little of value since.

Gamepass I don't see as revolutionary. Imo it was done more in desperation from a company who consistently finishes last in almost every console generation it's been part of. And it's likely contributed to the latest mess they've made.

For any metroidvania lovers, Animal Well released yesterday and reviews are incredible for it. Game of the Year contender, along with Balatro, in indie categories at least. If you like that kind of game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.