Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Does Yaya completely lack self-awareness? What could he possibly think could come of his ridiculous comments? Simultaneously ruining his status as a City legend while letting any possible team that may sign him that there's a good chance he'll be a locker room cancer.

As I get older I learn never to put any faith in athletes to be decent people then when a true legend like Zabaleta comes through I'm pleasantly surprised.

I almost wish Pep had just ignored him.

But I understand why he responded - it’s almost impossible to stay silent when ridiculous things are being said about you. Especially in public.

Does Yaya completely lack self-awareness? What could he possibly think could come of his ridiculous comments? Simultaneously ruining his status as a City legend while letting any possible team that may sign him that there's a good chance he'll be a locker room cancer.

As I get older I learn never to put any faith in athletes to be decent people then when a true legend like Zabaleta comes through I'm pleasantly surprised.

Same here with Zabaleta.

With Yaya these outbursts make no sense whatsoever, I keep looking for upsides for him in this and there simply aren't any.

So when logic fails you have to look to emotion as your prime motivator. It's clear that no matter how nonsensical Yaya sounds, he really feels it, there's no other explanation, because every word he utters burns bridges behind him and in front.

Guardiola "It's a lie and he knows it. We were together for two years and now this is when he says it."

Hmmmm... The plot thickens...

Simom Mullock said today yaya has burnt his bridges and won't be offered anything at the club whilst pep is here,he'll be long forgotten in 3 yrs time,he'll never get the job he wanted now

I almost wish Pep had just ignored him.

But I understand why he responded - it’s almost impossible to stay silent when ridiculous things are being said about you. Especially in public.
I’m glad he’s been unequivocal in his response.

Should start a petition to remove the mural and void the lifelong season ticket
Yep, and also I would like the club to remove his picture from the official site - I can't stand seeing him there considering he's accused our boss of the disrespect he continual shows other professionals and our great club.

Guardiola "It's a lie and he knows it. We were together for two years and now this is when he says it."

Hmmmm... The plot thickens...
Toure is a fraud end of and a liar. Self indulgent and feels wronged by everything, should have played for the Dippers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.