Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

This isn't true. The contract stand-off has been the case for a few months, some of the newspapers decided against it as we got closer to World Cup.

Sky Sports got it from his agent Aidy Ward, who is clearly trying to call City bluff.

I expect it will get done but at stupid money.
what do you think the club would class as too much? 300k?

There is no way we will sell him,he is a centurian so is going to believe rightly he is worth a decent wage,it will get done

I expect so, but Raheem is in a strong position and will have less than two years left on his contract going into the new season.

That is a dangerous scenario for us, as his transfer value reduces by each month.

Sterling has already proved he can tough it out like he did at Liverpool.

The issue for City is Sterling and his agent literally want De Bruyne parity.

And the rest!

It's also unreasonable when you consider Raheem is probably on half that already!!
Wouldn't you?

It's all crazy money at the end of the day.
Of course. Completely understand if thats the clubs stance but i feel with raheem we should go that little bit further than usual... think he's earned that from us with the shit he had to eat over his move here. don't think we should double his money per se, but if push comes to shove (which i doubt it will, i think raheem knows he has a good thing here) i think we pay him the money. just my tuppence.

also it must factor into his thinking that sanchez is on 500k a week (and the rest) at the rags

also, i would say that i can understand raheem wanting parity with kevin. they have both had fantastic seasons and raz arguably has more marketing potential and is younger.

However, i can also understand the club's reluctance. if they give raheem parity with kev, what about leroy? and gabriel?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.