Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

Seems to me SWP rather lost his way. I think that one of several points of difference in Raz's favour is the will and dedication to improve and develop his game.

He was great for us and we all know Mourinho doesn’t like flair players he was the one that ruined swp when he was in he best years he hardly played him.

If he’s sure he wants to go, get him to make a choice BEFORE the WC, stay or go! . I can’t see him having a worldy tbh. So if he wants to go, fcuk him off earlier rather than later. Don’t want him turning into Yaya.

Seems to me SWP rather lost his way. I think that one of several points of difference in Raz's favour is the will and dedication to improve and develop his game.

I’m not sure, mate......

It’s a little inconclusive as he was never really afforded the bigger stage, I personally think he’d of struggled but who knows. In terms of Raz though, he’s not hit anywhere near his ceiling, that should frighten the opposition!!!!

If he’s sure he wants to go, get him to make a choice BEFORE the WC, stay or go! . I can’t see him having a worldy tbh. So if he wants to go, fcuk him off earlier rather than later. Don’t want him turning into Yaya.

Does he want to go, when did he say that. This is terrible, what will we do.

He is just rolling the dice to get best deal for him and his family. He is here till his contract ends regardless unless we choose otherwise. Simple.

Players come and go. It's life only Liverpool have difficulty grasping this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.