Fixtures for 18/19 season

A. Haven't gone through this thread yet, so my question may well have been answered.
B. Haven't got the time to check the fixture list as I'm at work. So...

How are our fixtures around the CL group games?

Away before games 1, 4, 5 and 6 and at home before games 2 and 3.

Away after the first three, home after the second three.

Hardest ones are away to Liverpool after 2nd game, away to Spurs after 3rd game, at home to Scum after 4th game and away to Chelsea and at home to Everton around the 6th game. With any luck for that last game we'll have the group sewn up and can rest as we did this year.

When was the last time we played at home on Boxing Day?
Time was when City and United alternated first and last matches hone and away on different seasons AND did similar for two games at home over Christmas and one away on new years day.
This is the 2nd year on the bounce that It'd get a clean sweep.

Time was when City and United alternated first and last matches hone and away on different seasons AND did similar for two games at home over Christmas and one away on new years day.
This is the 2nd year on the bounce that It'd get a clean sweep.
Then again, it didn't do us any harm last season did it? :-D

Dippers away while in Greece in October so that's good. Brighton home on Mrs Moon's usual horse racing birthday weekend ...not so good hopefully a Sunday/Monday night game.

Opening game for us guys then eh? How does Pep usually integrate players back in after a big tournament in terms of rest time, pre season etc, with the final being 4 weeks before season opener? Most of your squad will probably feature at the latter stages i would have thought?

Both games away just before and after Christmas day a bit of a piss take.
You would expect 1 at home with 1away.

Opening game for us guys then eh? How does Pep usually integrate players back in after a big tournament in terms of rest time, pre season etc, with the final being 4 weeks before season opener? Most of your squad will probably feature at the latter stages i would have thought?

None of that will matter. You’re getting smashed either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.