Fixtures for 18/19 season

Community shield and Arsenal away while we may have players returning from World Cup, definitely not favourites.If we get two Was,we will be up And running
Wining the Community shield is the first step to the quintet

According to rags its now a major trophy.

So away first and last games of the season are away as are two games over Christmas / New Year - The game on 01/01/19 against Liverpool is bound to be shifted as well..
WTF?
I think the game on NY day will remain. The tv love a big match on a holiday. Shit for people relying on public transport though

The completely random fixture generator will still somehow manage to get some key weekends ie us v Utd, Spurs v Arsenal for Sky to promote :)-
You do realise that there are six ‘big 6’ teams.

That means that they play 30 games between themselves out of the 380 PL games in a season. That’s 8% of all games are between the ‘big six’ or just under one big 6 game per game week.

It would be more unlikely that no game weeks featured more than one ‘Super Sunday Big Game Double Header’.

Give your tin foil hat a rest.

I have to say this is not good news.

We will have players returning from the World Cup and Chelsea the week before.
Whatever happened to the rule that if you won the league you get first home game the following season?
And yet again no fixtures for us over Christmas and away game last.
Utterly disgraceful yet again.

What the hell happened to the international break in November, same weekend for last few years, so I book my holidays then and don't miss a game, this season coming the international weekend moved forward a week and with holiday booked I now miss the home derby game !!!!
Just checked when I'm in the Dominican republic and happily I miss Burnley h and Saints away. I can live with that
home in time for Derby.
get back on Monday before

What the hell happened to the international break in November, same weekend for last few years, so I book my holidays then and don't miss a game, this season coming the international weekend moved forward a week and with holiday booked I now miss the home derby game !!!!

Hope you have a nice holiday mate......

Are your tickets available?

It’s game by game, as ever. Arsenal should give us a tough test and we’ll need to play well to get anything from it, just as it should be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.