General transfer rumours

Transfer News Live‏ @DeadlineDayLive 29m29 minutes ago
Nice's new manager Patrick Vieira is set to offer Joe Hart an escape from Manchester City. (Source: Daily Mail)

Transfer News Live‏ @DeadlineDayLive 1h1 hour ago
Burnley have made a combined bid of £25m for Craig Dawson and Jay Rodriguez. West Brom are expected to reject the offer. (Source: SkySports)

Transfer News Live‏ @DeadlineDayLive 2h2 hours ago
PSG midfielder Marco Verratti has been offered to Manchester United after dispiriting talks with the French side's new boss Thomas Tuchel. (Source: Calciomercato)

Fabrizio Romano

✔@FabrizioRomano

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1007014106006769664

Felipe Anderson to West Ham, agreement so close! Last bid from #WHUFC is €30M + 20% future sale: on next hours, Lazio director Tare will be in London to finalize the deal
1f535.png
1f1e7-1f1f7.png
#transfers #WestHam

5:37 AM - Jun 14, 2018

If City loan you out, it means you have no first team future. Would disappoint me if they felt Brahim was in that pile.

I disagree with this. We have had many go out this way but at the same time players who have hung around the first team squad have not prospered either. Both routes are difficult but I still think a good loan is the best way forward. You also need to keep the numbers in the first team squad down to a realistic level. If we keep Foden and let Diaz go to West Ham then that should work well for both of them. Diaz may even see more first team football where as if they both stayed then its difficult to see both getting decent game time.

A former player from the Mercer era, now club ambassador, told me that City have held high level talks about making an approach for Rashford.

That's literally all I know on the situation, but I certainly found it interesting.

He's clearly being stifled at United, and I can see him being in demand should he have a decent World Cup

A former player from the Mercer era, now club ambassador, told me that City have held high level talks about making an approach for Rashford.

That's literally all I know on the situation, but I certainly found it interesting.

He's clearly being stifled at United, and I can see him being in demand should he have a decent World Cup

Wouldn't ever be allowed to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.