Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like the Cinton’s?

No I mean like Trump - his foundation is the one being sued he is the one being openly accused of using money from his charitable foundation to effectively pay some of his bills. I understand that there were issues raised over the transparency of the Clinton Foundation but no actual court action naming them personally of taking money out that was put in. As well as this don't forget Trump gets reward for being President - gets security cover - and spends an unbelievable amount of time playing golf at his own golf resort. I bet the US taxpayer has stumped up plenty $$$ to upgrade security there - will that be taken out when he is no longer POTUS?

I love how desperate Trump supporters are that when faced with something like this they don't even try to deny it just plunge into whataboutisms over the Clintons - that was years ago - they have been investigated - charges if any were laid and actions taken - this is now and Trump is a crook and a con-man but his supporters are too scared to admit they were hoodwinked.

No I mean like Trump - his foundation is the one being sued he is the one being openly accused of using money from his charitable foundation to effectively pay some of his bills. I understand that there were issues raised over the transparency of the Clinton Foundation but no actual court action naming them personally of taking money out that was put in. As well as this don't forget Trump gets reward for being President - gets security cover - and spends an unbelievable amount of time playing golf at his own golf resort. I bet the US taxpayer has stumped up plenty $$$ to upgrade security there - will that be taken out when he is no longer POTUS?

I love how desperate Trump supporters are that when faced with something like this they don't even try to deny it just plunge into whataboutisms over the Clintons - that was years ago - they have been investigated - charges if any were laid and actions taken - this is now and Trump is a crook and a con-man but his supporters are too scared to admit they were hoodwinked.
Its like he has all these fuckin idiots under a spell. He's performing the biggest con job ever to have taken place.

You could attribute that Statement to the vast majority of professional politicians in this and most other countries.
However, I bet Trump doesn’t fiddle his expenses and blatantly rip off the tax payers due to pure greed...
No, he just claims that he's giving to charity and then squirrels the money away to pay for personal items, personal business expenses and legal bills. Apparently claimed he gave $1M dollars of his own money to a veterans charity (no wonder he got their votes). Needles to say the veterans charity hasn't seen the money.

No, he just claims that he's giving to charity and then squirrels the money away to pay for personal items, personal business expenses and legal bills. Apparently claimed he gave $1M dollars of his own money to a veterans charity (no wonder he got their votes). Needles to say the veterans charity hasn't seen the money.
It's actually worse than that because he personally gives very little to the Trump Foundation (zero in the last 10 years), but he uses money from it that has been given by other donors for the things you listed. You also forgot to mention the $10k self portraint paid for by it.

It's actually worse than that because he personally gives very little to the Trump Foundation (zero in the last 10 years), but he uses money from it that has been given by other donors for the things you listed. You also forgot to mention the $10k self portraint paid for by it.

Self
portrait you say? $10k? Did he use orange chubby crayon? ;-)

I saw somewhere yesterday an image of a handwritten note/invoice, signed by Trump paying a personal expense direct from Trump Foundation funds. I'm not sure if it was legit, but if it is then it's hard evidence of financial irregularities, in direct contravention of Federal Law.

You could attribute that Statement to the vast majority of professional politicians in this and most other countries.
However, I bet Trump doesn’t fiddle his expenses and blatantly rip off the tax payers due to pure greed...

This is exactly what he is doing... He refers to the 'southern white house' - his resort / club where he charges extortionate fee's for access to the president. Which is know as pay to play and is illegal.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...hikes-membership-fees-to-200000-idUSKBN1592NW

He also charges the government fees for using his property. Mar A Largo cost the US Tax payer $6.6m in 2017 and that is just the air fare for him and the entourage, each trip is estimated at around $4m all in and a big portion of that goes to himself. There is no precedent for this. No other US president has done anything like this.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-mar-lago-airfare-cost-taxpayers-6-million-2017-according-report-758877

Absolute con job!

Last edited:
Self portrait you say? $10k? Did he use orange chubby crayon? ;-)

I saw somewhere yesterday an image of a handwritten note/invoice, signed by Trump paying a personal expense direct from Trump Foundation funds. I'm not sure if it was legit, but if it is then it's hard evidence of financial irregularities, in direct contravention of Federal Law.

Give me a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.