‘Upskirting’ law blocked by Christopher Chope MP

Honestly. What f*ckin weirdos take pictures up girls skirts ? What do they get from that ? Must be able to see fuck all anyway.

He also blocked a bill to give police dogs and horses, guide dogs and assistance animals extra legal protections from attacks. Currently anyone who attacks an animal doing a job/service can only be charged with criminal damage as the animal is seen to be a possession.

To think people actually voted for this twat

Yep - increased majority at the last GE. Makes you wonder how many constituents read up about the candidates and how many people just put an X in the box they think they should

I believe that other Tory dickhead, Philip Davies, helped him by talking out the previous bill. They're both disgusting pieces of shit.
Oi, that's my MP you are talking abour. Davies is a fine upstanding right wing bastard. Show some respect.
This bill is a pile of pants.

Last edited:
I presume the fetish must be in the act of actually doing it ? Because surely you can’t see bugger all 90% of the time.

It is probably all about sneaking a peak, and the danger or it like any fettish, some people have underwear fettishes and this is just the wierdest offshoot of that, creepshotting is another one.
Japan outlawed both the other year as people were actually having mini cams on shoes, and all camera phone there now have have a shutter sound to alert a pic being taken

Also the celebrity upskirt has been a money maker for paparazzi for a while so when/if this law comes in I wonder how many who take a pic of an actress or singer getting out of a cab will be knicked.

Very pervy is you ask me, and you must be a bit of a wrong un to think it's alright to do

And you know this because..........

Chances are there wearing underwear.
Stick a camera up a dark skirt, even with the flash on your still getting a presumabley unclear picture of a close up pair of knickers or a fanny. All sounds like way to much hard work to see f*ck all. Log on internet and watch what you want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.