World Cup 2018 | 19th June Matches | Next Match: Russia vs Egypt, KO 19:00 (BST)

Fucking hell...

Even scousers are embarresed at this,

Salah is REAL brave for playing weeks after a sore shoulder ??

Hardly Bert Trautmann is he, now that was a ledgendary and brave performance in the cup final

Is the 300k signature petition up yet? ‘Get Egypt a wild card or allow Salah to change nationality and change team for the group stages’. Murphy and that sqeaky voiced commentator were embarrassing. Which dipper player do the Beeb cream over now! Oh wait Lionel Henderson is still in play! My god, Shearer even now after a drubbing is kissing scouse arse. ‘ Salah deserves credit for giving it a go and getting his goal!’ Ffs was it a twisted shoulder in a 50-50 challenge or a shrapnel wound on a landing beach?
Lol enjoyed that.
Over to Sky and "Mo Salah's Golden Boot"

The other day the RTÉ commentator during the Uruguay game said that Mo Salah's was not only a great player but a great human being.

So fecking happy he lost and was generally ineffective tonight.

vomiting-gif.gif

Think that's me after seeing the tweet.

I really hope you’re right :D
I really dont know how the BBC started to be so disrespectful against Russia, it was as if Egypt would walk over them now Salah is back. Russia played a good game the other night, they're at home, they're on a high, and Egypt are essentially shit tbh, not even best on their own continent so I am not sure where that shit came from. It feels like propaganda tbh, not sure if it is anti-russian or pro-Salah/Liverpool

The other day the RTÉ commentator during the Uruguay game said that Mo Salah's was not only a great player but a great human being.

So fecking happy he lost and was generally ineffective tonight.
Was lucky herself had the remotes when that twat came out with that, TV is only a few weeks old.

I really dont know how the BBC started to be so disrespectful against Russia, it was as if Egypt would walk over them now Salah is back. Russia played a good game the other night, they're at home, they're on a high, and Egypt are essentially shit tbh, not even best on their own continent so I am not sure where that shit came from. It feels like propaganda tbh, not sure if it is anti-russian or pro-Salah/Liverpool
Propaganda that even goebbels and chemical Ali would struggle to invent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.