World Cup 2018 | 25th June Matches | Next: Iran vs Portugal, Spain vs Morocco, KO 19:00 (BST)

Ref was allowed a clear and perfect view and he still gave it ! Never a pen. Nothing wrong with VAR. Ridicolous from the ref to have the perfect look and still think that’s a pen.
His hand is away from his body and makes contact with the ball. It doesn't matter what your incorrect notions of the rules are, the actual real life rules say that's a penalty. If it's deliberate it's a penalty and a red card. If it's accidental it's a penalty. His hand is still illegally affecting play.

Ref was allowed a clear and perfect view and he still gave it ! Never a pen. Nothing wrong with VAR. Ridicolous from the ref to have the perfect look and still think that’s a pen.
I think the refs are intentionally giving calls like this just so that they can scrap VAR later on with a good excuse that “it doesn’t work”.

Zaba calling out the wet fannies who roll about the floor.

One of the few footballers who actually have a leg to stand on when doing so.

Most good club sides are far more balanced than any national side.

And most players are better for their clubs than their countries. Exceptions are sometimes when the team is built around a player or the smaller nations that rely more on passion and effort.

Brady "I don't like it because it's change"
Hamann "I don't like it because I don't know the rules and disagree with a decision so despite being better than the old system it's still not perfect"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.