World Cup 2018 | 25th June Matches | Next: Iran vs Portugal, Spain vs Morocco, KO 19:00 (BST)

I was talking about protecting him from injury. I think he is a brilliant player, which is why I want him (and all of our players) back healthy.

Indeed, he could be injured but the perpetrator would have to execute a tackle that would come with a straight red and a lengthy ban! Not much comfort for Bernardo but the world needs to see the quality we have. I can just imagine the RDAHMeedya devoting column yards, let alone inches, were any of our players to suggest that they were retiring from international football ahead of their time so they could concentrate on the outings with their club.

Indeed, he could be injured but the perpetrator would have to execute a tackle that would come with a straight red and a lengthy ban! Not much comfort for Bernardo but the world needs to see the quality we have. I can just imagine the RDAHMeedya devoting column yards, let alone inches, were any of our players to suggest that they were retiring from international football ahead of their time so they could concentrate on the outings with their club.
I am fine with it being our little secret. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.