World Cup 2018 | 2nd July | R16: Belgium vs Japan, KO 19:00 (BST)

I'm not going to ask in favor of who since either team still has the capacity to shoot themselves in the foot. Personally, this game is going to be tough to watch because I want Jesus and Fernandinho to have phenomenal games, but I want Kompany to end his international career with a World Cup win.
Vinny winning the WC and the CL in a year would be my dream for him.

The American post game guy called it "the greatest dummy in world cup history". I'm starting to see where all this media paranoia cones from on here.

Vinnie showing off his Kung Fu skills

u37vc.jpg

At the time I thought that was the end of him

Vinnie showing off his Kung Fu skills

u37vc.jpg

At the time I thought that was the end of him
No, no, as Stevie Ireland has demonstrated, taking an interest in the martial arts is the first step to greatness.

He's clueless. Genuinely clueless.

Wouldn't leave him in charge of a fucking toaster, let alone a national team.

Martinez got out of jail. If he persists with that formation and KDB playing number 6 they have got no chance. The two wingbacks, especially the one on the left are too slow. He needs to go 433 with KDB either on the right (where he scored 16 goals for us in his first season) or at number 10. He could also play Mertens, Lukaku and Hazard as the front 3. They would be unbeatable. He is a truly shit manager as any Everton fan will testify.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.