Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, brilliant. Please elaborate on how we are 'shite at transfer dealing'... if you could include some examples as well it would be much appreciated.

Please go to the Jorginho forum where other experts can explain it better.

Please go to the Jorginho forum where other experts can explain it better.

Fair enough. I guess you have paid full price for everything you have ever bought in your life and never negotiated for anything either. I hope City learn from both this and the Jorginho saga and take a leaf out of your book for future transfers.

Fair enough. I guess you have paid full price for everything you have ever bought in your life and never negotiated for anything either. I hope City learn from both this and the Jorginho saga and take a leaf out of your book for future transfers.

still not getting it, are you ?

Sorry but you are late to the party and have missed the many previous messages .

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!

God I hate italian clubs.
We really need to get a club in that league so these transfers don't take so much of the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.