Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age is an issue because getting old makes you more fatigued, need more recovery time and be more prone to injuries.

Going from 23 to 24 doesn't make you less fatigued or need less recovery time or be more injury resistant.

The two don't balance out, because it's not about quality, it's about the physical load of playing 50 games a season in a very high intensity team. Sané, Sterling, Jesus, Stones, Laporte and Ederson can all become twice the players they were, but if Fernandinho gets injured, or loses a yard of pace, or can't play 3x a week at the same level, we're still fucked.

So it's really not weird at all.

Of course we need a replacement for Dinho, but not now at all means.

You know like me Dinho has an exceptional physical state for a 33 yo. He easily can cover some 25 important matches, while Gundogan cares about the rest. There even is more cover in our squad if need be, we know the names.

I think we have seen during this fuckin defensive World Cup that the whole world knows how to shut down shop well.

Problem is to find a way to score. I think Mahrez is the more important signing and we still have time enough to replace Dinho within the next 2 windows if we fail this time. Surely it would be better finding the best candidate earlier than later to have more time for integration.

Like many I would say keep cool and don't panic - yet ;)

As many has pointed out, this might be a Alves-saga and City are trying to "blame" someone else, or we fans will (blame them)?
Why would it not be someone else's fault if he has reneged on a deal ?
I'm happy to do it this way,shows the character of said player

Apparently you're knackered, Fern.

IMG_3866.jpg

Get Jorginho or not, Fern will still be our No1 DMF.

People seem to think the club can somehow force players to sign. It's clearly not the case that the club would tell people to sack off paperwork until a later date. Im sure they wanted pen putting to paper asap. People on here get ahead of themselves when an ITK tells them it's done and then when it doesn't happen say the club look like mugs. Maybe you should try not getting so invested in transfers before they're done.

We've gotten plenty of big transfers over the line in timely fashion over the past few years. If he goes to Chelsea then clearly he didn't want to come to us and literally nobody on here knows for sure where City thought it was at. I think if he ends up on Chelsea it reflects more oddly on him than it does us. He turns 27 in December and he's just come off the back of the disappointment of missing out on a league title in Italy and he's missed out on the world cup. To pass up joining a team more likely to win the league and also the opportunity to play in the champions league just seems kind of weird to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.