Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single bit of it. Sounds like a right spoilt little shit. Not one club in this league conducts business as professionally and precisely as we do. Not one. That’s why we are on the back of a record breaking season, hopefully embarking on another. It is also acceptable though that players may want to go to other clubs, be it money, location, whatever. There’s an air of we have a divine right to expect players to sign, and come across full of shock when they choose to go elsewhere. As another poster pointed out, it’s very raggish and full of entitlement.

Our transfer dealings are perfect in every way. Long may it continue.
I would agree with much of your sentiments, but to say the bit about "no club business as professionally" I take issue with, we are coming off the back of an amazing season to be sure but our level of professionalism is very subjective and at least in part we see everything through bluetinted eyes and its at least as open to question as 8 years ago when every man and his dog said we where ruining the English game(indeed there is no bigger poster child for that than Raheem Sterling and I will have a bet with anyone now if England go out of the World Cup either tonight or over the weekend Sterling will be the face of our exit on the majority of the papers(assuming there isn't something as game-changing as Beckham's sending off)...... and if we win you can bet he will hardly feature)

Napoli are sly, they have proven in the past to be dishonest. They reluctantly agreed a fee with City weeks ago and the player had agreed terms but they weren't really happy with it and their president made everything as public as possible in order to get interest from other parties that would pay more. They are playing Chelsea here just as much as they are playing us and to be honest both should walk away. Napoli are trying to get Chelsea to cough up as much money as possible to take their manager when they have already appointed another! and Jorginho has been dragged into it now. The only thing City did wrong was wait as long as they did, the delays were a clear indication that Napoli were up to something regardless of what the player said about playing for Pep etc.

Agree - I think Chelsea are getting pressured here. I can't see how they do this without sorting the Conte situation.

Agreed I don't really care about Jorginho and wasn't bothered about Fred either. We need cover for the DM because of Dinho' age but there are better (cheaper) options out there.

Agree - I think Chelsea are getting pressured here. I can't see how they do this without sorting the Conte situation.

Never heard anything like it, Napoli are treating Sarri like he's a player rather than a manager, appointing Ancelotti but not releasing him from his contract and god knows what Chelsea are doing with Conte.

Every single bit of it. Sounds like a right spoilt little shit. Not one club in this league conducts business as professionally and precisely as we do. Not one. That’s why we are on the back of a record breaking season, hopefully embarking on another. It is also acceptable though that players may want to go to other clubs, be it money, location, whatever. There’s an air of we have a divine right to expect players to sign, and come across full of shock when they choose to go elsewhere. As another poster pointed out, it’s very raggish and full of entitlement.

Our transfer dealings are perfect in every way. Long may it continue.
pigeonho. we let the deal go without conclusion ala Alves Whilst he was sipping vino Chelsea came in and pinched him albeit with extra cash Its been said that we dont need a player like that . but we did need him otherwise we wouldnt have chased him all summer

• Jorginho - Chelsea 57m
  • Fred - Utd 53m
  • Fabinho - Liverpool 43m
  • Torreira - Arsenal 26m
Just need Spurs to sign a DM now

A footballer who chooses his preference to where he lives over his career tells me everything you need to know about the mindset of the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.