World Cup 2018 | 11th July | SF: Croatia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

Media trying to justify Kane being shite.

studio staying 'I bet we hear Kanes been playing with injury'
Interview with Southgate 'was Kane injured?'

why doesn't someone have the balls to say Kane's been really poor for the last two games

I am still to hear even one pundit mention the Sterling substitution, even though it was the single worst decision of the tournament.

bet it rains tomorrow as well.

now when's City's first game.

Hope so, sick of watering the plants.

yes competitive against the likes of Luxembourg and San Marino which is the quality of the teams we will be playing to qualify for the Euro's in two years,,this England side are a million miles off a quality team even if GS keeps them together for the next 4 years

Bollocks, there’s a team togetherness I haven’t seen in an England side in 30 years!! We’ll improve and with a couple of additions we’ll be a serious threat in the next euros

You can have it! The more people saying it the better, because it was the most obvious aspect of that game!

I'm loathe to say "Even my missus", because she's actually very perceptive as far as football goes, but even my fucking missus was screaming at Henderson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.