World Cup 2018 | 11th July | SF: Croatia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

Same old England, absolute piss poor, we got to the semis by playing average teams, we were controlling the game tonight, the minute they scored we shit our pants, then decided to play united hoof ball

May as well laugh
I'll raise (Oo-err!) you....

engerlund.jpg

Henderson is dog shite, absolute dog shite. No vision or creativity, runs around and makes backwards passes.

Kane - I think I put more energy into that match than he did.

Ali - never really watched him before the World Cup - glad I didn’t waste my time.

Sterling - our only player who caused them problems. You could see his frustration at the players around him.

Southgate - lets be honest we got an easy ride to this semi final. Awful decision to take Sterling off and if Trippier was carrying and injury he should have came off and prevented the mistake for the second goal.

Hopefully the thread has slowed down enough to get a decent post in....

Bottom line, Southgate has had a fantastic effect on the team but he fucked up massve style tonight.

Aside from being 1-0 and missing numerous chances to kill the game, the way Croatia got back int the game was very simple - we were playing a 5-3-2 and they just pushed their fullbacks forward which meant on both sides they had a 2 v 1 overload, it was so fucking simple it was untrue. He HAD to go 5-4-1 so there was nothing in particular wrong with the Rasg=ford sub as long as he went wide. However clueless Southgate just froze and couldn’t adjust.

When looking at particular players - Young was horrific, Alli was a ghost, Kane was wank, Henderson was back to useless.

Southgate says "he (Kane) had no injury issues before the game".

If that's the case, Kane should hang his head in shame, because he did no running at all, and offered nothing tonight. None of the spineless pundits dare call him out though. The same spineless c**ts that have been slagging off Sterling since the day he joined City.

I'm so glad Sterling was not on the pitch when it all went to shit. There will be a struggle to find a scapegoat but sterling definitely won't be one of them. Perhaps the nation can understand now the difference sterling makes to the team, cos it was clear that when he went off that was it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.