Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we perhaps doing anything wrong in our dealings?, a little over confident maybe?
Sanchez, Fred and Jorginho all practically "nailed on" but all have failed.
Sanchez wanted 400k and brought the rags in so we walked away,fred also brought the rags in so we walked away,we don't get in bidding wars with the rags,if the player wants us he will force it through,this guy seems to have part of the deal with sarri,to get him the player had to go as well,napoli said they agreed a deal with us 2 weeks ago but then let the chavs in so no we haven't fucked up on those 3

Move on, just hope we get our "Plan B" in time for the season.
More Plan C if you factor in our initial interest in Fred to be honest.

(To be clear to anyone taking issue with that, I'm not bothered if it's Plan Z when we make the signing as long as they're effective.)

It would appear it's nothing City have done wrong, we thought we had him. Napoli then clearly caught wind that Chelsea and Sarri would raid them so from their point of view, Jorginho and Sarri go to Chelsea and I bet we don't see any other Napoli players heading that way anytime soon. They have played a blinder really as once they knew they were losing them both they have secured the rest of their players with the one deal, if not Sarri goes Chelsea. Jorginho comes to city and they have to then start rebutting offers for other players.

Sanchez wanted 400k and brought the rags in so we walked away,fred also brought the rags in so we walked away,we don't get in bidding wars with the rags,if the player wants us he will force it through,this guy seems to have part of the deal with sarri,to get him the player had to go as well,napoli said they agreed a deal with us 2 weeks ago but then let the chavs in so no we haven't fucked up on those 3

See that’s the bit that really pisses me for about this transfer and the posters that really seem to be enjoying the fact this transfer went south. ADL is on record saying they agreed a deal with us but fucked us over for Chelsea. How is that Txiki’s fault? He can’t physically force them to sign.

I’d love us to get revenge on Napoli some how. Can’t stand the ****s.

I’m sure that we have got some players in the past

Yes understood and suppose we cannot sign everyone we want Karen,

Get a feeling anyone we try to go for now as a replacement three price is going to be hiked up even more as the selling club knows we need this position covering. It may seem like a good thing that we are saying to clubs we won’t be held to ransom anymore we transfers but we may end up overpaying for the next option anyway.

See that’s the bit that really pisses me for about this transfer and the posters that really seem to be enjoying the fact this transfer went south. ADL is on record saying they agreed a deal with us but fucked us over for Chelsea. How is that Txiki’s fault? He can’t physically force them to sign.

I’d love us to get revenge on Napoli some how. Can’t stand the ****s.
The posters who are claiming we fucked up are really naive,these are huge complex deals for vast amounts of money and involve a degree of trust to get it over the line,it's the same posters every summer,really gets on my nerves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.