Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't some Mecca of football. Chelsea have an appeal whether you believe it or not.

Perhaps it's not the money and it's loyalty to Sarri that's motivated him?

I'm staggered by how many "can't believe he's done this to us" when he doesn't have any loyalty or affection towards us or Pep. How very dare he not come to City, we don't deserve to be snubbed.

Actually, we kind of are. We have the best football manager on the planet and became the first team to reach 100 points. That makes us unique.

It's not the same as when Hazard went to Chelsea. At that point they'd won the Champions League and it made complete sense. On this occasion it doesn't, as they won't even be playing CL football next season.

I'm staggered that you think Chelsea could be a better option. I get human nature and differing wants and needs, but his decision isn't based on football like it should be.

Also, I'm not even bothered.

Are we perhaps doing anything wrong in our dealings?, a little over confident maybe?
Sanchez, Fred and Jorginho all practically "nailed on" but all have failed.
That's the Sanchez that we did not bid for (2nd time around)? Perhaps you are doing something wrong by not using your brain and just believing any report that's fed to you.

The posters who are claiming we fucked up are really naive,these are huge complex deals for vast amounts of money and involve a degree of trust to get it over the line,it's the same posters every summer,really gets on my nerves
I’m the same, as you can tell from some of my most recent posts, I’m sick of suffering fools gladly.
Truth is we’ll never know how close the deals were or what was going on, so all we can do is speculate. The problem is speculation always people to really go crazy.

Get a feeling anyone we try to go for now as a replacement three price is going to be hiked up even more as the selling club knows we need this position covering. It may seem like a good thing that we are saying to clubs we won’t be held to ransom anymore we transfers but we may end up overpaying for the next option anyway.
No we won't, if we went into the season as we are now I wouldn't worry Pep will work it out it's what he does. If we get someone now they would gradually take over from Fernandinho if not we are no worse off than last season Fernandinho isn't Yaya his fitness won't fall off a cliff.

The posters who are claiming we fucked up are really naive,these are huge complex deals for vast amounts of money and involve a degree of trust to get it over the line,it's the same posters every summer,really gets on my nerves

Yep, same ones. That fella who posts shit off Twitter every 5 mins does my head in.

Actually, we kind of are. We have the best football manager on the planet and became the first team to reach 100 points. That makes us unique.

It's not the same as when Hazard went to Chelsea. At that point they'd won the Champions League and it made complete sense. On this occasion it doesn't, as they won't even be playing CL football next season.

I'm staggered that you think Chelsea could be a better option. I get human nature and differing wants and needs, but his decision isn't based on football like it should be.

Also, I'm not even bothered.
We differ, I think to assume that once we are interested in a player that every other club is a downgrade is remarkably arrogant. We're a great option, but certainly not the only one. Chelsea have won a lot of trophies.

There's a lot to think to about when it comes to moving country, players at a club, different managers, the style of play, position in the pecking order, I could go on.

You’re just upsetting me now with your towering intellect.
I rue the day I created my account and started posting on this site as truly I have been put in my place.

By the way have a look at “Poe’s law”, when you get a chance

Can’t be bothered . Opinions have to be aired - I’m just joining in the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.