Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange how this one just can’t find a finish. At least with Alves it all wrapped up quickly. Probably has to dgo with the never ending Sarri/conte thing but strange in any way

Listening to that snake ADL re this transfer and his grovelling apology to Khaldoon, I wonder if in fact we did have a written agreement and there are consequences if this is broken, other than burning bridges and making an enemy of Khaldoon (which would not be a good idea).

It’s annoying how we keep letting ourselves get fucked about like this. Alves, Sanchez and now looks like it’s Jorginho. I’m personally so annoyed because I let myself get excited and spend hours watching YouTube highlight videos!

Lets wait until Matt Law or another pet Chelsea journalist says he's HAD the medical and IS going to Chelsea before calling Jorginho a snake, though De Laurentis is a snake for sure. COULD written in every paragraph by Chelsea hacks at the moment says Chelsea want it to happen and De Laurentis certainly wants it to happen as it gives him more cash but that doesn't mean it will happen.

Alfredo is a tier 1 journalist for major clubs. We got snaked after he gave us his word 2 months ago that he wanted to play for Pep from our top tier journos.

Turned his back on Brazil and now Pep, Jorginho the snakiest snake of snakes.

By going back to something i said a year ago to effectively do me up like kipper, i am certain Ric you have said things on the forum that seemed accurate and factual to turn out incorrect as the months go on. I love the forum and i LOVE the team 53 years supporting but no i dont claim TOP BLUE. The Forum has a tendency to ridicule people who dont necessary agree with others and it can become bad tempered and irrational silly as we have the clubs bests interests at heart

Alfredo is a tier 1 journalist for major clubs. We got snaked after he gave us his word 2 months ago that he wanted to play for Pep from our top tier journos.

Turned his back on Brazil and now Pep, Jorginho the snakiest snake of snakes.
Alfredo is a Napoli pet journalist. He is their goto guy to leak stories too. I'd certainly believe Gazzeta de la Sport for accuracy before him and that's for sure.
I believe that Napooli, Chelsea and probably Sarri too are trying to bounce Jorginho into this. Hey it may work.
But It's only happening if Matt Law on Ben Rumssby at the Telegraph or other similar pet Chelsea press corps members say its happening. So far it's couched in "Could", "Sources" etc. If Jorginho has a medical with Chelsea, then they will publish the fact within an hour.

Last edited:
I think anyone who signs for Chelsea cos his old manager is there is frankly off his rocker given that good chance manager will be gone in a year possibly two. His loss

I don't get this stance that the club should be "held accountable for believing a lie", at the end of the day everyone can get lied to if there is nothing to disprove what someone is telling you(was he pictured in London at all?), so it's not really some "great embarrassment"(maybe to the ITKs who take their reputations too seriously) that they gave the benefit of the doubt based on what they were told.

There has to be a liar in this story if Jorginho ends up at Chelsea, could it not be that the press release made by City was a case of saying here's what we are being told in response to that Chelsea rumour so someone is lying, if that turns out to be an ITK, his agent, ADL it's their reputation which will take the knock and leave people sceptical of them for future reference. They have set the pieces in play to tarnish someone's reputation for either spreading false rumours or lying in negotiations and messing us around(includes confirming the deal is still sound in response to press reports). This is a business where professionalism counts and a loss of integrity will be held against them in future negotiations, we'll see who really comes out of it worse if these so called professionals conduct themselves that way.

Last edited:
I don't get this whole integrity bit. If club A needs a player, and club B is willing to sell, then there'll always be a deal regardless of reputation. It may drag out a bit, but someone will always deal.

As far as relationships between Napoli and us, there will be no change. We are not a selling club, Napoli can't afford our players (they only buy low and sell high-see higuain et al.). If they have another worldie or player we're really after we will still talk. Maybe with a hint more caution but still we will.

Even after fergie wouldn't sell that mob a virus, he still sold Ronaldo to them despite their shenanigans (and I know he wanted to go there). So nothing changes. Tomorrow is another day.

It’s annoying how we keep letting ourselves get fucked about like this. Alves, Sanchez and now looks like it’s Jorginho. I’m personally so annoyed because I let myself get excited and spend hours watching YouTube highlight videos!

Its a result of the way we do business and the integrity of the other parties involved.

We place a high code on word of mouth and a players intention either directly or through the agent and if other parties get involved then its distinctly possible we might miss out when push comes to shove.

Some cases are different in how it comes to be but clearly when you have a player who wants to come to the premier league and a few clubs would like him their is no guarantee he will end up with us as looks likes the case with this one as has been the case with others.

We move on if need be and get a replacement for YAYA which we will come the seasons start whether it be someone already in the squad or someone from the academy.

The karma bus is omnipresent , Sanchez has been an unmitigated disaster for Manure and another season like his last and they will be looking to of offload him.

This bloke may be no different if he is playing in the wrong shade of blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.