Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're defining a 'flapper' as someone who didn't believe the 'ITK's' when they said both Jorginho and Mahrez were 'done deals' weeks ago when that has since been proven not to be the case, then I'm a flapper.

I believe I read somewhere that we want all of our summer business to be concluded by 10/11th July. When’s our pre-season tour?

If we're defining a 'flapper' as someone who didn't believe the 'ITK's' when they said both Jorginho and Mahrez were 'done deals' weeks ago when that has since been proven not to be the case, then I'm a flapper.

A flapper is also someone who doubts/disbelieves whether the deal will be done at all, no matter what they are told.

It doesn't matter when either Jorginho or Mahrez signs yet...training doesn't start till 9 july at the earliest anyway.

Does that look more likely a private jet than a bog standard in flight one ?
Means nowt mate. They all fly private nowadays. You ain’t getting a top tier player on a standard airline. There’s companies who charter jets for footballers, musicians, etc. One of our ex players owns one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.