Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a weird signing, for me. He was good-ish at Stoke. But it's a totally different level now, and producing the goods regularly at a top 6 club is a whole lot harder. If all their players were fit, who would you drop for him?

It's a weird signing, for me. He was good-ish at Stoke. But it's a totally different level now, and producing the goods regularly at a top 6 club is a whole lot harder. If all their players were fit, who would you drop for him?

Doubt he will have to produce week-in-week-out. No chance he's starting ahead of Mane or Salah. Unless one of them are leaving then he's surely a backup

A good signing at that price I think, pretty much every time they rested one of their front 3 last season they dropped points. Shaqiri is way better than Ings or Solanke. Was the one spark of quality for Stoke last season, would play a good through ball only to see Diouf trip over his own feet.

Absolute bargain for a quality international midfielder. Thats the one thing that let the dippers down they had plenty of grafters Henderson and Milner but was short of quality passer who can link up with that amazing trio. That on top of a solid back 4 and that Kieta defensive midfielder will give them a real strong squad and IMO our biggest rivals. Just hope they keep faith with Karius and Mingolet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.