Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely hope you are right, I have nothing against Mo himself but that cult of a club has gone to the top of my most hated list after recent events.
He showed in the CL final he can’t take a hit, watch what happens at the start of the season in the first game, he will be on the deck for most of it, if he lasts the 90 minutes. I’m sure a death threat or two secured the deal, as is normal for the dipper scum..!

He showed in the CL final he can’t take a hit, watch what happens at the start of the season in the first game, he will be on the deck for most of it, if he lasts the 90 minutes. I’m sure a death threat or two secured the deal, as is normal for the dipper scum..!
What is it with this club, sorry cult and death threats?

Why would any player dream of going there unless they were prepared to go Full Dipper?

A lot of shite being aimed at our sticky fingered cousins on here today regarding their new away kit. Come on, it's NOT their fault. ;-)

What is the deal with the worlds overreaction to salah?
He’s football’s new golden child despite having exactly one(1) good season. Very strange!

Also what the hell is this idea that salah got the last laugh over Ramos?
Last I check not only did Ramos lift the CL trophy, Spain also surpassed Egypt in the World Cup. I don’t get it

Not that it will happen, but imagine if we signed Ramos ( who is very good defender imo).

Dippers would go full on apoplectic and numerous petitions would be started.

What is the deal with the worlds overreaction to salah?
He’s football’s new golden child despite having exactly one(1) good season. Very strange!

Also what the hell is this idea that salah got the last laugh over Ramos?
Last I check not only did Ramos lift the CL trophy, Spain also surpassed Egypt in the World Cup. I don’t get it
Salah performed well for Roma before coming to Liverpool.

At the same time, he was arguably Chelsea's worst player prior to being sold.
=======
Salah has had a couple of good seasons but has had one spectacular season. Is his last season a one-off?

Salah performed well for Roma before coming to Liverpool.

At the same time, he was arguably Chelsea's worst player prior to being sold.
=======
Salah has had a couple of good seasons but has had one spectacular season. Is his last season a one-off?
I hope so, but to be honest I think he will be pretty good again. Liverpool plays exactly to his strengths. Off course he was lucky with injuries last season, and I presume that can't go on.

So Liam from Sheffield really rates Firmino, he thinks he’s had ‘the best season ever in the most deadly threesome of the season’ bbc really love the cult don’t they, in any case I wanna know about this deadly threesome, Is it the same one that was 25 points and 22 goals scored behind us or is it an altogether seedier collymore style version.

I have seen multiple articles today about Liverpool re-signing the best player in the world.

Do these people actually believe that? They can't, can they? No one would ever seriously think Salah is om the same level as Ronaldo or Messi let alone better than them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.