Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope City put the lid on the spinsabout him being bullied into the move to Chelsea. From what I understand napoli had already purchased jorghinios replacement prior to him leaving. So the shite about him geing told he would have to see out the last 2 years of his contract, if hr did not go to Chelsea is bullshit. He was the one in control with the desire for napoli to balance the books. Further he doesn't look to me very bullied in the images of him holding up a Chelsea shirt stood next to Sarri. Whether we we've been had or not. Time to move on.

Well he's not going to is he ?

He's just signed for one of the top clubs in the Prem on big money.

What would be the likelihood of uim saying "Actually I wanted to go to City but this will do".

Yet another summer where the champions miss out on targets and struggle to strengthen whilst their rivals in a less attractive position strengthen easily and get nearly all of their targets.

Seems odd that it keeps happening this way, i think we're in for a difficult defence with he way things are panning out.

We need another DM this season.
Fern although very, very good needs to play less and isn't the best against the press.
Without another DM so Pep can play the double pivot and share pivot duties with we can forget the Champions League.
Sorry to be negative but its a fact.
The purchase of a top class pivot to play WITH and SHARE duties with Fern is essential for next season.

Last edited:
If City aren't willing to spend more than 45m on Jorginho, which BIG SIGNING do you think we will get for below 45m?

I can't think of any personally.

i was thinking of adding the fee for Jorginho to somebody else so a £100million signing could be on the cards ????

Yet another summer where the champions miss out on targets and struggle to strengthen whilst their rivals in a less attractive position strengthen easily and get nearly all of their targets.

Seems odd that it keeps happening this way, i think we're in for a difficult defence with he way things are panning out.
Christ almighty, would you like the phone number for the Samaritans?

Agreed. However some players just aren't that easy to replace with Fernandinho being a case in point. We can find players with his physicality, & there are players with his technical ability, but there are none currently available who can offer the full package he can.

I was asked about a Fernandinho alternative a few days ago & tbh I was stumped... Any ideas?

I would break the bank for Matuidi. Paris told us to back off a couple years ago or they would come after our guys.

If we offer enough, Juve might consider it, especially after the Ronaldo outlay.

Vidal is two years younger than Fern but his injuries are dodgy.

The only solace I'm getting with this thread is the massive appreciation and respect we have for Fernandinho. The early measure of the man was how he pushed and did all he could to sign for us from Shaktar. This is seemingly in sharp contrast to Jorginho.

Well he's not going to is he ?

He's just signed for one of the top clubs in the Prem on big money.

What would be the likelihood of uim saying "Actually I wanted to go to City but this will do".
I know I agree but I'm not that arsed about what he has to say. It's the briefing city seemed to have given, I think I agree with previous posters its beginning to embraces us a bit and smacks of sour grapes saying the lad was bullied. You then see him in s chelsea shirt holding up the shirt smiling and the bullying comment begins to look foolish, even if it's true, which I don't think it is. City should have just kept their counsel and moved on, now they've given the media columns for days to exploit us with.

Agreed. However some players just aren't that easy to replace with Fernandinho being a case in point. We can find players with his physicality, & there are players with his technical ability, but there are none currently available who can offer the full package he can.

I was asked about a Fernandinho alternative a few days ago & tbh I was stumped... Any ideas?

There isn't an obvious replacement we could sign. He is one of the best in the world.

Hence why we bid for Fred & Jorginho who are both different types of players to rach other & lack Fernandinho's alround game. They would take some of the weight off Fern but there would be a big question mark on either playing a full season in his spot if he wasn't there imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.