Bluemoon PL Fantasy Football League

The draft is fantastic. Normal fantasy footy can get boring when everyone has the same players. The draft is far more exciting and rewarding when you do well.
I recommend it highly. Me and my mates loved it last year.
@aguero93:20 @BJL_City

Did the draft last year, as well, and it was fairly good. The only thing you have to watch for is keeping everyone active in the league, otherwise it can get very tedious with many players “locked” in a dormant team or two.

Oh, and 16 teams may stretch the points scoring players very thin, so even more important not to have any “zombie” teams.

Did the draft last year, as well, and it was fairly good. The only thing you have to watch for is keeping everyone active in the league, otherwise it can get very tedious with many players “locked” in a dormant team or two.

Oh, and 16 teams may stretch the points scoring players very thin, so even more important not to have any “zombie” teams.

I imagine i can kick inactive teams out after so many weeks?

Just an idea...

How difficult would it be for someone to set up a bluemoon fantasy football just giving page.

We could enter a team for £10 and then nominate our preferred charity. Winning teams charity gets a nice end of season boost courtesy of bluemoon.

I don't know if this is possible. I'm not very computer savvy but if just 50 of us entered, a charity close to your heart could be £500 better off.

Yes you need reliable people who will do it to the end. Doing it with strangers who don’t care will cause your draft league problems.

I imagine i can kick inactive teams out after so many weeks?
I wasn’t the admin for our league, so I am not sure. I can say if ours had the ability to do that, they certainly did not exercise it. Could never get Aguero, Walker, Bernardo, and a few other decent non-City players after the 7th week because they were “locked” on two teams that barely did anything after that.

I am sure there is something on the site about it or perhaps someone else was the admin for a draft league last year that could shine some light on it for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.