Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all our rivals to date it's Liverpool that have on paper strengthened. They've spent £112m acquiring Keita, Fabinho and Shaqiri. These are highly regarded players although we will have to see how they are integrated into the team. I think they will buy again.

I think they can compete with City but they are our stand out rivals at the moment.
Can't disagree add Virgil to the above came in Jan and really strengthened their defence if they get a decent keeper they will be a force to be reckoned with

Can't disagree add Virgil to the above came in Jan and really strengthened their defence if they get a decent keeper they will be a force to be reckoned with
All indications is that they want Allison, and Roma is itching to sell at a World record fee.

I agree completely.
However there is no doubt they are going to be serious contenders.
Under estimate them this year at your peril.
The media wankfest is going to be completely unbearable!

i dont underestimate them as some do.

last sesson is now gone as is the 25pt gap...it now means nothing. they have hugely strengthened and while their gk situation is still week most teams wont get anywhere nesr them

i dont underestimate them as some do.

last sesson is now gone as is the 25pt gap...it now means nothing. they have hugely strengthened and while their gk situation is still week most teams wont get anywhere nesr them

Will they still struggle to break down packed defences, though ? I still think they'll be up there.
I am still expecting to do the double over them next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.