Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won’t win the league.

The problem with Liverpool is that they live and breath victimhood.
Winning things doesn’t suit them and they always fall at the last hurdle.

Why? Because deep down they don’t want to win things. If they win things their expectations suddenly have to change.
No they and their team are happier to lose because it’s keeps their mentality alive, it shows the world just how unlucky they are, and how they could do it but because everyone and everything is against them, and that’s what brings them all together.

Fuck ‘em, I’m not worried.

The ****s are getting giddy because they have signed fabinho, shaqiri and keita
2 unproven in the league and one who proved at bayern and stoke cannot substain quality form over the season.

Alexander arnold will probably make way for Fabinho and where shaqiri fits in god knows

This. I can't believe folks are pupuing the purchase. Where is my Liverpool loving City fan. I need him to state the obvious so I can agree.

If purchasing good players is a show of intent to challenge. You'd be blind to not see that Liverpool has serious intent!

These fuvkers are gearing up for a fight. And we best not pretend not to see it. I'm looking forward to these battles this year.

The other advantage they have is not having many starters play deep into the WC.

i'll phone pep now and tell him just incase he's taken eye of the ball

jeeeezzzzzz

Out of all our rivals to date it's Liverpool that have on paper strengthened. They've spent £112m acquiring Keita, Fabinho and Shaqiri. These are highly regarded players although we will have to see how they are integrated into the team. I think they will buy again.

I think they can compete with City but they are our stand out rivals at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.