Players who might improve us

He would be fantastic in our side,i agree completely.

For what it's worth I think he'll try and get a move this summer and after France winning the World Cup the rags may decide to cash in whilst his stock is high. I honestly think he never really want to go back to the swamp, but because of that fat greedy bastard Riaola he was left with no choice as Juventus had decided to cash in and they were the only ones willing to pay such an inflated fee and the ridiculous agents fees. Raiola is a parasite, who feeds his greed by all but pimping his players to those who pay him the most, as opposed to looking after the players footballing interests. I think this is why we passed up on him, as City wouldn't want him having the same influence he does at the swamp, swanning around like he owns the place.

At risk of getting burned, what about Allan from Napoli? Not seen much of him but he seems like a more like-for-like replacement for Fernandinho.
I think Pep wants a more Busquets/Xavi midfielder, but he also called Fernandinho one of the 3 best midfielders in the world, so he obviously sees the value of a more tenacious midfielder rather than a string-puller.

At risk of getting burned, what about Allan from Napoli? Not seen much of him but he seems like a more like-for-like replacement for Fernandinho.
I think Pep wants a more Busquets/Xavi midfielder, but he also called Fernandinho one of the 3 best midfielders in the world, so he obviously sees the value of a more tenacious midfielder rather than a string-puller.

We aren't looking for a like for like replacement, that was the whole point. We were looking for more of a pass master to play the games Pep thinks one will be more useful than Fern. In the games Pep thinks we need a player like Fern, we'll use Fern.

And after calling them unprofessional and alleging they forced Jorginho to move in the press I doubt Napoli would give us the time of day even if we were willing to deal with that shit house of a club again any time soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.