Players who might improve us

Txiki, if you’re listening: Danilo from Palmeiras in Brazil. Palmeiras want Taty Castellanos. Make a deal there. I promise you it’s worth it. (Ask Jesus and Fernandinho about him)
Txiki, it’s me again. Here’s a few seconds on Danilo from his last game a couple of days ago (and that’s not even including his goal). We need a DM, he can do the job. He performed well against Chelsea at the Club World Cup in January

Caicedo at Brighton
Now this lad could be the new Ferna, at a time of the season where Brighton flatline he has stood out a mile, great engine, good range of passing, aggressive, and doesn’t come with any complications (like Bissouma) he also gets away with more yellows than Fabinho

Txiki, it’s me again. Here’s a few seconds on Danilo from his last game a couple of days ago (and that’s not even including his goal). We need a DM, he can do the job. He performed well against Chelsea at the Club World Cup in January

What’s he like in the air? Only 1.77m, apparently, so that’s shorter than Gundogan, 1.80m.

What’s he like in the air? Only 1.77m, apparently, so that’s shorter than Gundogan, 1.80m.
He’s two centimeters shorter than Fernandinho only. Good in the air. Just turned 21 years old

Nunes, 6-7 times this season, CL games and top games v Benfica and Porro. Enzo, around the same since we signed Alvarez. Any input?
I don’t understand how you can say we should sign both. I don’t even mean the unreliable nature of the links, but that they’re not even what we should be looking into. Enzo especially is a laughable idea — I’m not criticizing you here, but the rumor that came “from Argentina”. There is no chance in the world we would ever sign a central midfielder of his kind and experience for the top English side at 21 years old. The newest rumor says Benfica is looking into him (shocker: we were used…) and that makes far more sense

He’s two centimeters shorter than Fernandinho only. Good in the air. Just turned 21 years old
That’s still quite small and and I just can’t see us signing him this summer as a direct replacement for Fernandinho.

I tend to look for what we don’t have as a team, even with Fernandinho, and that is height, pace, physicality, mobility, and a degree of positional flexibility; experience of having played in the league is also an important criterion. Rice ticks all those boxes for me. Not saying he’s the finished article by any means, but, in my humble, he has more of the attributes we’re missing than most of those mentioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.