Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I'm aware, Google broke the rules.

If they want to trade in Europe, they must follow the rules. Obviously, Trumpy thinks otherwise as he's not really one for following rules himself. $5B is a bit steep though.
It is all relative really. They made profits of 9 billion dollars the first quarter of this year alone. No point fining a company like that a few million, their legal department would not even blink about such a fine. They would just shrug, pay it and carry on with their day.

I can only think of two reasons why the US intelligence services haven't put a bullet through his brain.

One is that they don't want him to be a martyr and want to use his own stupidity, mendacity and greed to bring him down. The other is that they son't think a bullet through the brain would cause any damage.

I can only think of two reasons why the US intelligence services haven't put a bullet through his brain.

One is that they don't want him to be a martyr and want to use his own stupidity, mendacity and greed to bring him down. The other is that they son't think a bullet through the brain would cause any damage.
B. You can't hit what isn't there.

The real reason is that the 40% of Americans that support him probably have about 90% of the guns.

The funny thing is that the day he comes out with this.... Well let's just say if you search idiot in Google images...

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...dBQAQ_AUIESgB&biw=360&bih=660&gfe_rd=mr&pli=1

That’s amusingly ironic.

It just beggars belief really. It’s like he feels that you can ride roughshod over laws imposed by other countries/blocs. I’d expect that behaviour from the president of a rogue state or his mate Putin but for the POTUS to do it is beyond comprehension.

It’s a huge amount of cash. I wonder what the likelihood is that they’ll pay in full?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.