Brian Cox

Cheers, I'm not well-versed in space knowledge. I've only just realised most people think the world isn't flat.
If you ignore all the scientific research and evidence then it's quite possible it is flat and the other 6.9999999 bn people in the world are in on a conspiracy for their own benefit.

If you ignore all the scientific research and evidence then it's quite possible it is flat and the other 6.9999999 bn people in the world are in on a conspiracy for their own benefit.
Especially all those fake globe manufacturers.

And don't get me started with Phileas Fogg and Ellen MacArthur!

It's the Airline Industry and the Nautical Industry that have really betrayed us all mate.
I'm actually watching cockpit high altitude video footage recorded by the pilots, no a curve in sight, what's more viewing a close and local sun. There is a interesting video by Rob Skiba where he uses science being used to claim the ball earth to actually show how the moisture in the atmosphere causes the sun to appear to set. Just thought I'd let you know I'm safe and well and not fallen off anything, cheers.

I'm actually watching cockpit high altitude video footage recorded by the pilots, no a curve in sight, what's more viewing a close and local sun. There is a interesting video by Rob Skiba where he uses science being used to claim the ball earth to actually show how the moisture in the atmosphere causes the sun to appear to set. Just thought I'd let you know I'm safe and well and not fallen off anything, cheers.
There's a interesting video available you may want to watch regarding a chap by the name of August Picard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.