Brian Cox

I'm actually watching cockpit high altitude video footage recorded by the pilots, no a curve in sight, what's more viewing a close and local sun. There is a interesting video by Rob Skiba where he uses science being used to claim the ball earth to actually show how the moisture in the atmosphere causes the sun to appear to set. Just thought I'd let you know I'm safe and well and not fallen off anything, cheers.
Wahey, he's back! Hodge, if the Sun rotates the flat earth, why is it colder when the days are shorter, when a shorter day would mean the Sun is at a closer orbit?

Wahey, he's back! Hodge, if the Sun rotates the flat earth, why is it colder when the days are shorter, when a shorter day would mean the Sun is at a closer orbit?
Might have something to do with edging further north from the imaginary equator thus creating longer days. Why would the sun change altitude when it's travelling across east to west.

Might have something to do with edging further north from the imaginary equator thus creating longer days. Why would the sun change altitude when it's travelling across east to west.
If it takes less time to go from East to West over a flat plane then it's in a smaller high orbit and therefore closer. Either that or it's travelling faster, but then why would we have longer nights if it was faster?

No bother mate, post a link, myself and @Chippy_boy might have a few questions though, stick round and answer them.
No bother mate, post a link, myself and @Chippy_boy might have a few questions though, stick round and answer them.
Bloody hell
If it takes less time to go from East to West over a flat plane then it's in a smaller high orbit and therefore closer. Either that or it's travelling faster, but then why would we have longer nights if it was faster?
Not sure what you mean, first off I'm not making out I know what the shape of the earth is, but if you for a moment accept the earth as being flat and the continents are level and the oceans encompass thees. Now if the sun moves across east to west depending upon your location determines the amount of sunlight. The sun moves between what we believe to be the tropics.

Bloody hell

Not sure what you mean, first off I'm not making out I know what the shape of the earth is, but if you for a moment accept the earth as being flat and the continents are level and the oceans encompass thees. Now if the sun moves across east to west depending upon your location determines the amount of sunlight. The sun moves between what we believe to be the tropics.
No it doesn't mate, you've infinite perspective on a flat plane, anything big enough can be seen from any distance. That wouldn't affect the amount of time we see it for. It would have to be a lower (high) orbit and a longer (low orbit). Which would mean it's closer, so it should be warmer. Why is it colder?

No it doesn't mate, you've infinite perspective on a flat plane, anything big enough can be seen from any distance. That wouldn't affect the amount of time we see it for. It would have to be a lower (high) orbit and a longer (low orbit). Which would mean it's closer, so it should be warmer. Why is it colder?
You can see as far as the eye can see, if the Sun is much much closer and nothing like 400 times larger than earth then it's only going to light a part of the earth. With regards seeing over distances If I'm not mistaken it is around 200 miles, but the issue with the ball earth is that earth's curvature calculator is 8 inches per mile squared and this itself creates the problem Land marks points of reference show they should be miles upon miles behind the curve but they aren't.

You can see as far as the eye can see, if the Sun is much much closer and nothing like 400 times larger than earth then it's only going to light a part of the earth. With regards seeing over distances If I'm not mistaken it is around 200 miles, but the issue with the ball earth is that earth's curvature calculator is 8 inches per mile squared and this itself creates the problem Land marks points of reference show they should be miles upon miles behind the curve but they aren't.
How close do you reckon the stars are?

Aguero have you seen nasas images of the sun, were they of this large burning erupting mass. And have you viewed the sun yourself. I viewed the sun when I was younger with my father and it was nothing like nasas image. It was a smooth almost white disc and you can watch the sun spots move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.