Miralem Pjanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under Pep we've been transparent in our player negotiations. If we say we're not interest in Pjanic, then I rather think that we're not given our transfer history under Guardiola.

We were not transparent with Bernardo and to some degree Danilo (although we were going after another RB).

This one DEFINITELY isn't happening.

If we can't pay 50 plus million for our prime target Jorginho, Pjanic for nearly 90m isn't going to happen. It's just a pipe dream guys, move on.

No one has suggested that we couldn't have payed 50 million plus for Jorginho. We had our valuation of him and negotiated and agreed on a deal. They reneged on the deal and there was little if anything we could have done about it.

There is a big difference between can't pay and won't pay.

This one DEFINITELY isn't happening.

If we can't pay 50 plus million for our prime target Jorginho, Pjanic for nearly 90m isn't going to happen. It's just a pipe dream guys, move on.

Money wasn’t the issue with Jorginho, it was the fact Napoli pissed us about and tried to start a bidding war.

We’re pretty savvy when it comes to paying huge fees and will naturally look to get the best price, haggling a few millions off the club’s valuation. We agreed a fee and Napoli fucked us over so we refused to do business with them.

I’m sure now we’ve missed out on our top two targets for our 6 role, we’ll probably need to push the boat out financially to get the calibre of player we need. So if we actually are pursuing Pjanic and Juve want €80m, then we’ll have to negotiate around that figure or move on to another target.

Time is running out though.

He was. Converted into a DLP by Allegri 2 years ago.

Thanks! Personally I much prefer to see the "every touch in a game" highlight compilations than just "selective good bits from multiple games in a season". He's impressive, much more so than Kovacic for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.