Miralem Pjanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the Italian media , since knowing city they want to keep a lid on all transfer news coming out of the club on big purchases.

Interesting? The words Italian, media and believe - don’t go together too often do they. You might be right on this occasion - certainly I don’t know otherwise.

I

Its simple isn't it??
Martin Blackburn Simon Stone Sam Lee have all reported that we won't bring a big name this summer for that spot

I think you are right on this point. People like Sam particularly when they are on the tour - tow the line more than ever because they get a lot of access to the senior management team and they want to build bridges with the club and open up the lines of communication.

Guardiola just flat out denied any interest in Pjanic. Said there's a possibility of signing one more player.

Guardiola just flat out denied any interest in Pjanic. Said there's a possibility of signing one more player.
I think anyone that believes Pjanic coming is a possibility is living in Dreamland.
why is it dreamland Mr Crystal ball I’m sure as stated maybe one more player is possible, so why can’t it be Pjanic ? No one on this forum has a clue what goes on behind closed doors but everyone thinks they do ! As stated Juventus spent £99million on Ronaldo and money dosnt grow on trees, well as far as Fifa fair play is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.