Lukas Nmecha - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a debut the time he got today is fine, but next time around I'd like to see him get 30 minutes or so. I appreciate that I'm no scout but I don't see what you can possibly learn about a kid when the opposition gave up 30 minutes before he got on.

For a debut the time he got today is fine, but next time around I'd like to see him get 30 minutes or so. I appreciate that I'm no scout but I don't see what you can possibly learn about a kid when the opposition gave up 30 minutes before he got on.
I suspect it was more about the kid learning than the coach - just give him a taste of what it's all about.

I think the biggest thing you learn is whether they can take the physicality of the senior game, which is vital because without that, no matter how gifted a kid is they can't show it on the pitch.

After that, I think it's about rewarding a kid who has done well, and then seeing how they react to making their debut.

I’m dying to see him get a start. Get a goal in him and see what happens.

Luckily I support St Mirren as well I guess for my youngsters haha.

19 goals in 14 games in the PL2 and Uefa Youth League. Hope he gets some minutes in the renaining games. Could be our third choice striker next year, if he doesn't go out on loan

Good. His hold up play is very nice and he's strong too

Cheers, he seems to have a good physical presence up top, an option I think we could do with at times, I've only seen him play a handful of times but I've high hopes for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.