Pop up ads

I've been getting that as well. It's almost to the point I can't use the site for more than 5-10 minutes before the browser take over ad appears.
Yes!!!.

It's been 3 days and my phone is still working. So clearly "shit ad" doesn't know what it's talking about. But once it starts. Its like an annoying hiccups. Every other page it pops up.

So far today has been hiccup free. ***Knoxk on wood**"*

Yes!!!.

It's been 3 days and my phone is still working. So clearly "shit ad" doesn't know what it's talking about. But once it starts. Its like an annoying hiccups. Every other page it pops up.

So far today has been hiccup free. ***Knoxk on wood**"*
I have a Google phone (I love it). I told them via chat su
pport
I'm getting takeover browser ads saying they're going to shut my phone down if I don't download this VPN. They said they never ever ever ever do necessary adjustments that way. That is a hoax and likely malware.

Anything they want to put on your phone they do it through authorized updates.

Whoever is doing this ad is a scammer and probably a crook from what they explain to me. They did not say that but they didn't have to from what they told me.

Moreover, this is the only sit e I'm getting it on.

I have a Google phone (I love it). I told them via chat su
pport
I'm getting takeover browser ads saying they're going to shut my phone down if I don't download this VPN. They said they never ever ever ever do necessary adjustments that way. That is a hoax and likely malware.

Anything they want to put on your phone they do it through authorized updates.

Whoever is doing this ad is a scammer and probably a crook from what they explain to me. They did not say that but they didn't have to from what they told me.

Moreover, this is the only sit e I'm getting it on.
Same here. Google phone too. Yeah, I could tell it was a scam. I just wished it would stop bothering folks who know not to bite.

Seem to get these almost every other page I visit, disguised as an Amazon ad. On iPad in U.S.

started getting this message again (on my iPad) and once it appears I lose connection to Blue Moon. Not getting this on other sites. Could be my iPad but I remember a few of us getting similar messages some time ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.