Match Thread | Manchester City vs Bayern Munich (29/07/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’ve played quite well overall this first half. Foden has shown some really nice touches, movement and passing. Can’t really judge the players though when it’s basically a training match. Bernardo’s goal was good and Bolton’s run was good as well.

Excellent build up play but no end product. Naive defending but this is probably the first time some of these guys have played together.

Excellent approach play by the youngsters but from the openings we created we should really have scored before Bernardo's quality finish. Diaz the pick so far with Foden and Luiz close behind.

Amazed the ref didn't disallow it.
I actually had a dream last night, as if my mind was trying to make sense of the officiating on our preseason matches thus far, that Pep went to the ICC organisers and instructed them not to give us any penalties, no matter how obvious.

In the dream, I understood that it was because he wanted to prepare the team for the season ahead.

My subconscious may have been on to something.

Very exciting performance considering none of our current outfielders are older than 24 (I think).

Classy goal by Bernardo, Foden looks good, Zinchenko tidy as ever. Yeah they've been more clinical than us but we're holding our own and very few teams could do that given such a small pool of first-teamers to deploy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.