Match Thread | Manchester City vs Bayern Munich (29/07/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate. We got done by appalling officiating in the first two games. Overall the kids have done the club and themselves proud, against much more experienced opposition.
If you read through all of my posts you will see that you’ve just agreed with me (hence the “for reasons I have already expounded on”). ;-)

Think it's time to fuck the US of A off now for pre season, unpredictable weather, shit pitches, shit referees, and shit camera work during games
It is what helps allow us to spend hundreds of millions on players and still make a profit for UEFA and FFP (and Sheikh Mansour!).

Throw in the fact that about six of our Academy players just put a £10M+ price tag in their heads if they don’t make it a thing City, and I think this pre season has been an excellent one FOR THE CLUB, considering 16 players were missing due to the WC.

I believe THE CLUB will believe it was huge success (two potential injuries notwithstanding), and I believe Pep will have made some decisions in his own mind about a few players. That’s priceless.

It is what helps allow us to spend hundreds of millions on players and still make a profit for UEFA and FFP (and Sheikh Mansour!).

Throw in the fact that about six of our Academy players just put a £10M+ price tag in their heads if they don’t make it a thing City, and I think this pre season has been an excellent one FOR THE CLUB, considering 16 players were missing due to the WC.

I believe THE CLUB will believe it was huge success (two potential injuries notwithstanding), and I believe Pep will have made some decisions in his own mind about a few players. That’s priceless.
nah, we'll agree to disagree

nah, we'll agree to disagree
We used to play the likes of Bury and Chester on shithard grounds, in the summer rain that is the North West, and now we play against top clubs, in front of tens of thousands, on (usually...Taylor Swift! F@#$&*!) immaculate surfaces, while training in warm, sunny weather, with lots to do on the side.

Yeah, I’m sure it sucked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.