Match Thread | Manchester City vs Bayern Munich (29/07/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent build up play but no end product. Naive defending but this is probably the first time some of these guys have played together.
Of course you are 100% correct but cut them some more slack the line out is very young and inexperienced.

I am shocked.

I am not kidding, I am genuinely shocked that BBC is praising one of ours.
Some guy called Mike Henson did the following mate :

Brahim Diaz looks the bizzo.

The Spaniard, who made his Premier League debut in January against Newcastle, warms Sven Ulreich's palms from 20 yards before sending another long-ranger curling just wide.

How much game-time will he get next season?

They are in shock after the pasting the rags took ...
I was actually at a very good mate’s 30th birthday celebration for that match earlier, complete with a United cake and quite a bit of gifted merchandise, as he is a Salford man and life-long supporter.

It was the only time in my life I actually felt bad about United losing as he has been fighting Lymphoma (hence the big celebration for an occasion I personally wanted to forget) and so I wanted him to enjoy the match. The mood complete changed after that drubbing and the night ended early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.