Hiding threads

grunge

I know if you ignore a user it will also hide the threads they made, but is there a way to just hide a thread without ignoring a user?

I think there was an add-on which provided this functionality, but not sure if it’s still available. Will look into it though. Something that prevented me from having to read the Brexit thread would be an absolute godsend.

I remember my we thought my younger brother had gone missing. Hunted all over for him. Had friends and family looking for him. Just about to call the police when he emerged from some some bushes. Seemed like he’d climbed a tree and quietly watched us all going mad searching. Got quite a shouting at from my dad!

I remember my we thought my younger brother had gone missing. Hunted all over for him. Had friends and family looking for him. Just about to call the police when he emerged from some some bushes. Seemed like he’d climbed a tree and quietly watched us all going mad searching. Got quite a shouting at from my dad!

Similar thing happened with me except I crawled out from under my bed and went downstairs into the living room where all the police, family members and neighbours were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.