Bernardo Silva - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrezIke

Already starting to look world class and he just came back from the WC a few days ago. What a player we seem to have. Has to get more games somehow this season.

Assist to Sane in the Liverpool friendly was stellar and our next scored goal off his finish against Bayern tonight was magnificent.

Amazing to think he mostly came off the bench for us last season.

Seems to love playing for us (posts quite a bit about it on Twitter) and going to the pub after the title was won didn't hurt his credibility.

I also noticed in the first training video posted on the OS that the whole mood of the squad seemed more light hearted compared to the first few vids. Not sure if it was him, but he was directly involved in all of the antics of joking around (some silly hand slapping game they were playing whlist doing a fitness activity and later a touch game where one to make an error had to run under the sprinkler...was Zinchenko...and something tells me he was involved in starting that).

He seems to have a great character about him and I feel will help us tremendously in our effort to retain the title and perhaps more, if he stays fit.

Crackin player, might never reach his namesakes abillity to absolutely lock down a midfield on his own, but I think he will come close, and actually offer more goals than Melin

He's actually got so much potential as an attacking player it's ridiculous. If anyone in our squad is ever going to hit 20 goals and assists in a season it's him

Love him. Perfect Pep player. Good on the ball, good off the ball, knows where the goal is, doesn’t cough it up much, can “float like a butterfly and sting like a bee!”

I think this is the season for Bernardo to become a star. *Cue panic from other teams as Silva dominates midfields for another 8 years or so!

Excuse me while I collect all the arguments from last seson where I said Bernardo should always be played in the middle, and got ridiculed. Will be back later.

Was gutted at the thought of Spanish Dave ever leaving, and I still will be, but he is the perfect replacement and makes it look so effortless. Mint.

I love this kid,aside from his character which cracks me up he is a great little player,a few games in a row and he is really showing what he can do,i think he is the heir to merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.