United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plan D when all else fails (as it will) call a taxi for maureen....or give him his bus fare.
Moanio puts a reassuring arm around Luke Shaw !

e694d419c3f62f1925fabd4a628efcf4.jpg

From what I have observed, once a player develops a reputation for bad challenges it becomes difficult to shed the label - Fellaini, notwithstanding

Plus, he looks a player quite easy to unsettle and eager to seek out retribution - even with Mou managing that sort of malice, I struggle to see him not being targeted sooner than later
Fair comment.

Due to me not watching the rags Ive not seen the Fred incident which from all accounts should have been a sending off going of the posts on this thread, yesterday I watched sly sports news for hours saw knob heads penalty take and their shit 2nd goal but you've guessed it never showed you this incident once.its fucking scandalous what them twats get away with you watch one late challenge by one of our players today and it will be headline news for the next week.

has anyone got a gif/footage of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.