United thread 2018/19

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by KentBlue, 14 Jun 2018.

1. KentBlue

KentBlue

There will come a time, hopefully a long long way into the future, when the rag hierarchy suddenly wake up and say: "You know, this Maureen chap, he's not all he's cracked up to be. No fucker wants to play for him".

But until then, carry on Peg. You have many admirers in the City of Manchester.

2. Pigeonho

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
    can see Spurs and Liverpool finishing above these, which leaves arsenal and Chelsea to do the business of knocking them out if the top 4. Can’t see one big name wanting to join them and with the greedy fuckers career already on a downward spiral after just 6 months there, I don’t think the league has much to fear from them.
    Might not be a popular view but I’d love to see us nab Rashford off them. There’s a player in there which, not for the first time, Mourinho is sucking the life out of.

3. Blue Hefner

Blue Hefner

I don’t particularly rate either Martial or Rashford. Theu’ll have decent careers but that’s it - the idea that they are on the level of Sane, Sterling, Jesus etc is absurd

4. talkativesprout

talkativesprout

Rashford as the eye for goal, with the correct coaching his decision making(greed) would be focused.

5. waspish

waspish

How long has Rashford got on his current contract?

6. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

Didn’t he sign a new one last summer?

7. babyape

babyape

Staggeringly delusional article in the MEN today. Bale is ‘made’ for United and it’s where he, under Jose, can finally reach his potential and win the Ballon d’Or.

He will be the star man apparently. What about Pogba, Sanchez, Lukaku. Star men everywhere.

8. Withnail

Withnail

What do you expect from this awful paper, stopped reading the MEN years ago.

9. City Raider

City Raider

Apparently Lingard is the new Iniesta.

I kid you not.

10. GAZZA

GAZZA

They talk about Lingard as though he's some sort of wonder kid when actually he's halfway through a very mediocre career.